Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Trey!



Could it really have been a full year already?  Surely not!  I scheduled this to post at Trey's exact birth time, 11:07 pm.  That's right, 1 year ago he barely made it in time to be a March 5th baby!  Going into it, I thought full well I was going to have a March 4th baby.  We had an appointment at the hospital for induction to begin at 6pm on the 4th.  Silly, naive, first time mom me thought it was a short process.  Hahahahaha!  29 hours later, here came our sweet baby Trey!

This past year has been amazing!  Roy and I continue to manage our way through this new thing called parenthood and figure things out as we go.  It has been quite the adventure.  And our sweet little boy has made this so easy on us.  I could not have asked for a better baby if I tried!  Sleeping for 12 hours straight since 1 month old, eating all his new foods like a champ, being a mild tempered baby we can take everywhere.  I could go on about how perfect he is but I won't bore you with my blabber!

Trey, you continue to amaze me everyday with how much you learn and grow all the time.  You bring a smile to my face every time I see you.  You are so sweet and perfect.  Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment